The marina of Leucate is one of the largest European marinas in the Mediterranean. A refuge and an exceptional stopover in the heart of a wild and generous, preserved nature. The “rendez-vous” of the yachtmen of South of France seas!
Composed of several basins between sea and lake, the Port Leucate harbour is bordered by a huge beach and has 1270 berths divided into 3 basins and 1 marina in the naturist village. The “Port à sec” completes the facilities and allows 350 boats to be parked on land.
To guarantee an intact nature, the management of the port is part of the “Clean Ports” certification and every year, Leucate obtains the European “Blue Flag” for ports.
Visit the Technical Area of the port for all the information at the Harbour Master’s Office (reception and information office, lifting gear, refuelling station, specialised port waste disposal centre, toilets, conviviality area…) and the nautical professionals: shipyards, boat rental and sailmakers…